I am starting to become obsessed with this blog y’all. I literally think about it morning, noon, and night. I’m constantly writing down ideas. Recipes I want to share, and things I want to bake. I just want to thank anyone who has taken the time to check out my blog posts. It means a lot.
Getting into this meal. I decided to share with you one of my “go-to” recipes over the years. I always make this when my hubby and I want something quick and delicious. I finally gave it a name Zesty Parmesan Chicken Pasta — the name just rolls off your tongue right?
I don’t know about you, but I like meals that are inexpensive, and easy to make. The star of this recipe is Ragu’s Roasted Garlic Parmesan sauce.
The co-stars are these chili ready tomatoes. These tomatoes are flavored with chili peppers, green peppers, onion powder, and garlic powder.
For this meal you’re going to cut some chicken breasts into strips.
Before cooking the strips, season them with black pepper and Cajun seasoning.
Combine the Ragu and tomatoes together, heating them up to make your sauce.
Pour the sauce over some linguine, then add in your chicken.
Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese and parsley on top.
Serve with some Italian bread and you are good to go!
- ¾ of a 1 lb box of linguine, cooked
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 can of chili ready tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 jar of Ragu Roasted Garlic Parmesan (16 oz)
- Parmesan cheese
- Place uncooked chicken strips into bowl and toss with olive oil, ground black pepper, and Cajun seasoning.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the minced garlic in butter.
- Add in the chicken strips and cook for about 5-7 min until chicken is tender. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, heat your Ragu on low.
- When the Ragu is heated, stir in your chili tomatoes.
- Once both are heated pour the sauce over your cooked linguine.
- Add in your chicken strips.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and parsley if desired.
- Serve with a side of Italian bread